I found this book tag somewhere along the internet, and I really wanted to do it! So, let’s get into it.
1. IF YOU COULD INVITE ONE AUTHOR AND THEIR FICTIONAL CHARACTERS TO TEA, WHO WOULD YOU INVITE AND WHAT WOULD YOU SERVE THEM?
OF COURSE, it would be my favorite author ever because my favorite fictional characters are from her book: Since You’ve Been Gone (which is my favorite book ever). I would invite Morgan Matson along with Emily and Frank and I would serve them some ice cream (from the place where Emily and Dawn work)
2. WHAT BOOK WOULD YOU LIKE A PREQUEL FOR?
I would like a prequel of The Hunger Games of what exactly went down before they divided Panem into 12 districts and the capitol. We all know a little bit what went down, but I’d like a story told by someone who actually experienced it.
3. WHICH TWO CHARACTERS (not from the same book) DO YOU THINK WOULD MAKE A GOOD COUPLE?
This is actually a really hard question! Let me think for a while…
Okay yup, I’ve figured it out. Tyler from Did I Mention I Love You with Reagan from Open Road Summer. They’re both wild and rebellious and I think they would fit perfectly together.
4. IF YOU RAN INTO YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR ON THE TRAIN AND COULD ONLY SAY ONE SENTENCE TO THEM, WHO WOULD IT BE AND WHAT WOULD YOU SAY?
Actually, I think I would be too shocked to say anything, but if I could find the courage to actually form words I would say: “Morgan you’re the absolute best and I love your books and I want to thank you for creating them YOU’RE THE BEST”
5. WHAT BOOK MADE YOU A READER AND WHY?
The Hunger Games! My friend Merle said I should watch the movie and I did. After that, she told me I needed to read the books and I did. And here I am, with my own blog, completely obsessed by books.
6. YOUR BOOKSHELF JUST CAUGHT ON FIRE! WHAT ONE BOOK DO YOU SAVE AND WHY?
THE UNEXPECTED EVERYTHING BY MORGAN MATSON. I know – It’s not my favorite book ever (like Since You’ve Been Gone) but it’s my most beautiful hard cover so yup, The Unexpected Everything it is.
7. WHAT DYSTOPIAN WORLD WOULD YOU WANT TO LIVE IN IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE ONE AND WHY?
Living in a dystopian world is kind of a nightmare, but if I had to live in one I think I’d probably choose Illea from the Selection because that wouldn’t be too bad. I would join The Selection and Maxon would probably fall for me (because I’m obviously super charming) and we could get married and I would be safe in his palace. That doesn’t sound like a nightmare AT ALL.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST EPIC READ OF ALL TIME?
TOUGH QUESTION! I think I would still go for The Hunger Games because that series opened my eyes to the book world and it’s just the best series ever.
So that was my tag! I tag: